Like to cook? Know someone who does? This gourmet gift set includes some of our all-time favorite kitchen upgrades.
- Montaraz Jamon de Bellota Pre-sliced 1.5oz: Made from 100% Iberico pigs in Salamanca by a four-generation family company, Montaraz Jamon is sublime. The taste is smooth and complex, less salty than its industrial counterparts, and extremely addictive. These slices are paper-thin and ready to enjoy.
- Lobster Oil by Groix & Nature: Slowly cooked for hours in grapeseed oil, this all-natural lobster oil is prepared from locally harvested European blue lobster. The result is an amazing golden-color infused oil.
- Belazu Tagine Paste: Smoked paprika and pickled lemons add a bold complex flavor to this Moroccan classic. Use it to add depth to any ‘one pot’ dish, the classic tagine being just one example.
- Violet Mustard - Moutarde Violette:
Moutarde Violette is an amazing mustard with a deep violet color from Southern France. The flavor is a combination of spicy, whole black mustard seeds combined with the sweetness of reduced grape must (the juice of just-pressed wine grapes). Clove-scented with a mouthwatering tang.
- Belazu Rose Harissa: This spicy, sultry Rose Harissa is famous in restaurant and domestic kitchens all over the UK... and we are proud to offer it in the US. Rose Harissa has a slow-burning chili heat, balanced with a sweet smokiness that adds a real depth of flavor to any dish. It's one of Belazu's signature ingredients and bestsellers, developed from a secret recipe back in 1995.
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper 2oz: Our Bourbon Smoked Pepper is a quarter cracked Malabar peppercorn that is slow-smoked using barrel staves that once held some of Kentucky’s finest bourbon. Packed with smoky flavor and aroma, our Bourbon Smoked Pepper is pungent and biting. *May be swapped for Artisan Smoked Black Peppercorn based on availability
- Murray River Gourmet Sea Salt 4oz: Murray River Gourmet Salt is produced from ancient saline waters sourced from underground aquifers in Australia's Murray Darling Basin region. *May ship in a bag instead of jar based on availability
- Marash Pepper 2oz: Marash pepper, which is known as "maras biberi" in Turkey, is a wonderful source of authentic Turkish flavor. Like its cousins, Urfa Biber and Aleppo pepper, Marash pepper is known for its rich, complex, and slightly sweet flavor.