Send a gift of cozy comfort and sweet treats to loved ones this holiday season!
- Peppermint Bark Shortbread: Shortbread House of Edinburgh, renowned for their delightful cookies has combined peppermint bark into the finest handmade shortbread with deliciously rich dark chocolate, crispy caramel pieces, and black Mitcham peppermint oil.
- 2012 Vintage Hot Chocolate Pu-erh: We age Pu’erh, a fermented Chinese tea, in oak barrels for 5-6 years to mellow the tannins. We then add fresh-roasted cacao nibs, imparting a chocolaty warmth. The final touch is the addition of Madagascar vanilla beans for a soft, baked-good sweetness. The dark earthiness of the pu-erh picks up where the intensity of the cacao leaves off creating a delightful, full-bodied chocolate tea with none of the guilt.
- RTC Regal Earl Grey: A favorite of Queen Elizabeth and Captain Picard, the bright and refreshing flavors in Earl Grey make it a wonderful way to start your day... Rare Tea Cellar's Regal Earl Grey is a proprietary blend of high mountain estate grown black tea imbued with the citrus notes of the finest Italian Bergamot oil. A perfect tea for everyone, from beginners to the most discerning tea connoisseur.
- Vanilla Bean Rooibos: Whole vanilla beans from Madagascar and Papua New Guinea imbue their heavenly fragrance onto the leaves of South African Rooibos. By virtue of its Rooibos base, this vanilla-scented blend is entirely caffeine-free and very high in antioxidants!
- 2010 Vintage Caramel Dream Pu-erh: Vintage Pu-erh is cured with caramel and Madagascar vanilla to give a sweet note to this earthy blend.
- Mieli Thun Quintessenza Acacia: The Acacia Quintessenza has the scent of acacia and white spring flowers with hints of sugared almonds and bourbon vanilla. The mouth-feel is sweet and silky and its aftertaste confirms all the etherealness of the olfactory sensations, revealing a fresh note of sweet almond.
- Whisky Cake: The recipe for this luxurious cake includes the best quality vine fruits in generous quantities to create a subtle flavor and pleasant consistency. Shortbread House uses only Single Malt Scotch Whisky to make this cake. The elegant and well-rounded Single Malt has been made in Scotland's most famous whisky region since 1897.
House Modern Teapot: This clear glass teapot is great for any restaurant, home, office, and a great gift idea! It features a stainless steel lid that has a built-in permanent micromesh filter that brews the perfect cup of loose or flowering tea with a convenient easy pour handle and non-drip spout.