Make at-home mixology easy with this Earl Grey cocktail package!
Our Regal Earl Grey, high mountain, estate-grown black tea imbued with the finest oil of Italian bergamot, produced for Rare Tea Cellar in France by one of the world's finest perfumers, provides the base for this recipe. The tea is accented with the naturally floral and intense fragrance of our wild lavender from the pristine Himalayan mountains. Add sweetness to the concoction with Mieli Thun's monofloral Italian wildflower honey.
We suggest the following recipe for a refreshing, energy-boosting cocktail:
- 6 ounces cold Earl Grey tea
- 1¼ ounces gin
- 1¼ ounces honey simple syrup (recipe below)
- ½ ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Quarter Pound of Regal Earl Grey
- 1 Ounce of Wild Himalayan Lavender
- 1 Jar of Italian Wildflowers Honey