Most of us are doing a lot more cooking at home these days. Upgrade your kitchen staples with some of our favorite ingredients...
- Autrefois Virgin Olive Oil: Characterized by subtle aromas of black olives and undergrowth, Autrefois is created after prolonged storage allows the olives to come to full maturity. A short fermentation and meticulous temperature control result in a divine olive oil, highlighting a fruitiness and a deep black olive “confit” flavor.
- Jean-Marc Montegottero Cider Vinegar:
- Jean-Marc's Huilerie Beaujolaise produces the most sought-after vinegar in the world. Fresh apples are gently pressed and acidulated into one of the finest cider vinegars in the world.
- Murray River Gourmet Sea Salt 2oz:
- Murray River Gourmet Salt is produced from ancient saline waters sourced from underground aquifers in Australia's Murray Darling Basin region.
- Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper 2oz: Our Bourbon Smoked Pepper is a quarter cracked Malabar peppercorn that is slow-smoked using barrel staves that once held some of Kentucky’s finest bourbon. Packed with smoky flavor and aroma, our Bourbon Smoked Pepper is pungent and biting.
- Moutarde Au Piment D'Espelette: This whole grain mustard with Piment d'Espelette is a beautiful combination of condiments. It is extremely versatile and can be used with all types of meats and vinaigrette.
- Marash Pepper 2oz:
- Marash pepper, which is known as "maras biberi" in Turkey, is a wonderful source of authentic Turkish flavor. Like its cousins Urfa Biber and Aleppo pepper, Marash pepper is known for its rich, complex and slightly sweet flavor.